- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid appoints pharmacy division executive as group VP managed care
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid category manager Paul Margeson has resigned, a company spokeswoman said.
Rumors surfaced last week that Margeson, who managed the pain care, gastrointestinal, smoking-cessation and upper-respiratory categories for the Camp Hill, Pa.-based retail pharmacy chain, had resigned.
"We thank him for his contributions to the company," Rite Aid spokeswoman Ashley Flower told Drug Store News, adding that the company intends to fill the position.