- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid category manager Paul Margeson has resigned, a company spokeswoman said.
Rumors surfaced last week that Margeson, who managed the pain care, gastrointestinal, smoking-cessation and upper-respiratory categories for the Camp Hill, Pa.-based retail pharmacy chain, had resigned.
"We thank him for his contributions to the company," Rite Aid spokeswoman Ashley Flower told Drug Store News, adding that the company intends to fill the position.