- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- Rite Aid debuts newly remodeled store as revamped beauty section sees sales lift
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is stocking Easter and spring supplies at its stores in anticipation of the holiday and season, the retail pharmacy chain said Monday.
The 4,623-store chain said items at its stores included chocolate bunnies, marshmallow Peeps, SweeTarts, Ducks & Bunnies, Cadbury Eggs and other candy brands, as well as baskets and other accessories.
In addition, the company is selling such gardening supplies as planters, figurines, bird feeders, wind chimes and outdoor fountains and lighting, including solar-powered devices.