- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
VALHALLA, N.Y. Rite Aid and Fuijifilm once again are teaming up to bring customers their annual Picture Perfect Halloween photo contest.
Now through Nov. 8, photo enthusiasts of all ages can submit their Halloween-themed photos on HalloweenPhotoContest.com for their chance to win such prizes as a paid vacation, cameras and photography equipment, and Rite Aid gift cards. Consumers can register and submit photos for any of six categories –– best pumpkin, cutest baby costume, best kids' costume, best teens' and adults' costumes, best pets, and spooktacular decorations –– and also can vote for their favorite photos and browse the site for daily giveaways and Halloween tips.
“From commemorating a baby’s first trip trick-or-treating to capturing the liveliness of a costume party, Halloween is one of the most popular days of the year for snapping photos,” said Joellyn Gray, director of marketing for the imaging division at Fujifilm North America. “We’re teaming up with Rite Aid again this year to give people a chance to share their funniest, spookiest and cutest Halloween shots –– all for the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes.”