- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Rite Aid appoints pharmacy division executive as group VP managed care
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
CAMP HILL, Pa. Rite Aid will host flu shot clinics at more than 800 Rite Aid pharmacies nationwide Oct. 12 through Oct. 14, the pharmacy retailer announced Tuesday.
In addition to dedicated clinics, Rite Aid has boosted its number of immunizing pharmacists in the past year to more than 7,000, making flu shots available across more than 3,000 Rite Aid locations.
Rite Aid will be offering a coupon booklet with more than $100 in savings to customers who get their flu shots, while supplies last. The booklet includes savings on health and wellness, beauty and household items, as well as other products available at Rite Aid.