- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Rite Aid launches Wellness+ extension for seniors
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid on Monday sweetened the pot for those loyalty card members braving the cold and visiting the pharmacy in February.
With the purchase of $100 or more of specially marked products throughout the store, Rite Aid’s Wellness+ cardholders can earn a $20 +Up Reward, and at the same time be automatically entered into a sweepstakes featuring more than $100,000 in prizes, as part of Rite Aid's new Winter Rewards Program through Feb. 26.
Prizes include Panasonic 3-D 50-in. plasma TVs, ski or snowboard equipment packages, On the Edge 3-in-1 combination table games, Flip Slide HD video cameras and Rite Aid gift cards. The grand prize is an eight-day/seven-night Hawaiian cruise for two on board Norwegian Cruises' Pride of America.