- Shopping health and beauty online
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Study: National dollar store chain locations outnumber those of national retail pharmacy chains
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid appoints new EVP merchandising
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is offering two promotional programs to holiday shoppers, the company said Monday.
The first of these is Cyber Week, launched to mark Cyber Monday, an online shopping holiday that is one of the busiest of the year. The chain is offering limited-time deals on items commonly purchased online, such as beauty and personal care items, personalized photo calendars and vitamins, as well as 20% off when customers spend $50 or more. Customers can sign up at RiteAidOnlineStore.com.
Meanwhile, visitors to Rite Aid's brick-and-mortar stores can earn rewards through the Season of Savings program, getting rewards up to $40 in instant savings on select products, which are marked with a red Savings Star. Wellness+ members who spend $50 on participating products can earn an instant $10 +UP Reward that they can use toward future Rite Aid purchases.