- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is offering two promotional programs to holiday shoppers, the company said Monday.
The first of these is Cyber Week, launched to mark Cyber Monday, an online shopping holiday that is one of the busiest of the year. The chain is offering limited-time deals on items commonly purchased online, such as beauty and personal care items, personalized photo calendars and vitamins, as well as 20% off when customers spend $50 or more. Customers can sign up at RiteAidOnlineStore.com.
Meanwhile, visitors to Rite Aid's brick-and-mortar stores can earn rewards through the Season of Savings program, getting rewards up to $40 in instant savings on select products, which are marked with a red Savings Star. Wellness+ members who spend $50 on participating products can earn an instant $10 +UP Reward that they can use toward future Rite Aid purchases.