- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is stocking up on items related to Valentine's Day to help customers celebrate the holiday, the retail pharmacy chain said Monday.
Rite Aid announced the launch of "Sweet Escape," an interactive promotion through Facebook and Twitter that includes prizes provided by Hershey's and American Greetings, including a two-night stay at The Spa at The Hotel Hershey in Hershey, Pa. The promotion also will offer a limited number of printable coupons for Hershey's "Pot of Gold" boxed chocolates.
"Sweet Escape offers Rite Aid's steadily growing Facebook, Twitter and email audiences fun ways to connect and celebrate this special, romantic holiday," Rite Aid VP marketing Craig Riner said. "We're thrilled to team up with Hershey's and American Greetings to give our customers, fans and followers one more way to 'share the love.'"