- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- Rite Aid Q4 revenues up 2.2% to $6.6 billion
LIVONIA, Mich. — Rite Aid has signed a deal with a media and marketing firm that the two said would allow the retail pharmacy chain to create a consistent look for its in-store marketing and media programs.
Valassis announced that it had signed a multiyear partnership with Rite Aid to develop and execute in-store marketing and media programs, which they said would create a "shopping environment that directly meets consumers' needs."
"Valassis has a proven track record of effectively implementing and executing in-store marketing and media programs," Rite Aid VP marketing Craig Riner said. "Selecting Valassis as our new third-party in-store marketing partner will allow us to expand on our vision to create the most meaningful wellness and value shopping experience for our customers."