- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
LIVONIA, Mich. — Rite Aid has signed a deal with a media and marketing firm that the two said would allow the retail pharmacy chain to create a consistent look for its in-store marketing and media programs.
Valassis announced that it had signed a multiyear partnership with Rite Aid to develop and execute in-store marketing and media programs, which they said would create a "shopping environment that directly meets consumers' needs."
"Valassis has a proven track record of effectively implementing and executing in-store marketing and media programs," Rite Aid VP marketing Craig Riner said. "Selecting Valassis as our new third-party in-store marketing partner will allow us to expand on our vision to create the most meaningful wellness and value shopping experience for our customers."