- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid appoints new EVP merchandising
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid last week sweetened the pot associated with its loyalty card.
Rite Aid customers who use their Wellness+ card between Dec. 28, 2010, and Jan. 22 will be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a dream vacation, fitness equipment, personal electronics and more as part of a new reward program created by Rite Aid called Resolution Rewards.
“With our Resolution and Winter Rewards program, we’re able to deliver even more value to our 29 million Wellness+ members, while giving away some great prizes along the way,” stated John Learish, Rite Aid SVP marketing. “The more often Wellness+ members shop and use their Wellness+ card, the greater their chance to win a prize that will help them enjoy winter a little more.”