- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
WADSWORTH, Ohio — Ritzman Pharmacies, which operates 20 pharmacies, including 11 pharmacies located within Buehler's Fresh Foods Markets, is looking to acquire Mast Pharmacies.
"For 33 years, Mast Pharmacies has strived to always put the customer first. We are looking for this merger to provide the best for Mast customers and staff, continuing our tradition of customer service. I am confident that Ritzman will provide this," stated Rod Mast, owner of Mast Pharmacy.
Eric Graf, CEO and co-owner of Ritzman Pharmacies, added, "Mast and Ritzman are both locally owned businesses that share the same values, which makes this collaboration a natural fit." Mast Pharmacies operates five pharmacies in Ohio. The first Mast pharmacy began taking care of customers in 1981.
Ritzman’s pharmacy locations reach south to Delaware, Ohio, and north to Brunswick, Ohio. In addition to its retail pharmacy locations, Ritzman also operates a specialty packaging pharmacy and a home infusion pharmacy.