- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Study: POC testing for infectious diseases could spell opportunity for community pharmacy
WADSWORTH, Ohio — Ritzman Pharmacies, which operates 20 pharmacies, including 11 pharmacies located within Buehler's Fresh Foods Markets, is looking to acquire Mast Pharmacies.
"For 33 years, Mast Pharmacies has strived to always put the customer first. We are looking for this merger to provide the best for Mast customers and staff, continuing our tradition of customer service. I am confident that Ritzman will provide this," stated Rod Mast, owner of Mast Pharmacy.
Eric Graf, CEO and co-owner of Ritzman Pharmacies, added, "Mast and Ritzman are both locally owned businesses that share the same values, which makes this collaboration a natural fit." Mast Pharmacies operates five pharmacies in Ohio. The first Mast pharmacy began taking care of customers in 1981.
Ritzman’s pharmacy locations reach south to Delaware, Ohio, and north to Brunswick, Ohio. In addition to its retail pharmacy locations, Ritzman also operates a specialty packaging pharmacy and a home infusion pharmacy.