- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- Expect consumers to tighten their spending amid high gas prices
CHICAGO — SymphonyIRI Group has appointed Rob Holston as its EVP of the company's Symphony Analytics North America division.
Holston, who joined SymphonyIRI in 2009, will continue reporting to SymphonyIRI president and CEO John Freeland. Prior to joining SymphonyIRI, Holston was practice leader for shopper marketing at Deloitte Consulting.
"Symphony Analytics has great momentum and our market-leading capabilities in predictive analytics and modeling that blend consumer, shopper, market and retail views are just one more way that we can help our clients discover and activate untapped growth opportunities," Holston said. "SymphonyIRI is committed to driving the growth of our analytics business through focused and transformative innovation to support our clients' rapidly evolving needs, and I am excited to be leading the team."