- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Public relations and digital marketing firm Robin Leedy and Associates has added three new clients, the firm said Tuesday.
RL&A said the clients were Matrixx Initiatives, which makes the Zicam family of pre-cold and nasal congestion products; Crosscare, which makes Colief Infant Drops for colic related to transient lactase deficiency; and Cirrus Healthcare Products, which makes EarPlanes air-pressure ear plugs, as well as AquaEars for children. The firm specializes in OTC, health and beauty aids and consumer lifestyle brands marketed to women.
"We've been developing social media and digital marketing initiatives for clients, particularly in the OTC and HBA space, that balance motivating messages and innovative, integrated platforms with [the Food and Drug Administration] and other regulatory requirements and brand marketing goals," RL&A president Robin Russo said.