- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
- Pharmaca's Mark Panzer to pursue opportunity at Sears Holding
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
IRVINE, Calif. — Dr. Sears Family Essentials has appointed a new VP marketing.
Roeya Badri Vaughan will be responsible for driving awareness and sales of the company's doctor-formulated, kid-approved line of 100% all-natural snacks, beverages and supplements.
Prior to joining Dr. Sears Family Essentials, Vaughan served as head of product marketing at Arbonne, where she spearheaded the relaunch of its flagship anti-aging skin care line, introduced a comprehensive cosmetics line and developed a breakthrough line of nutrition products.
"With her experience and impressive achievements building brands, I am confident Roeya will help bring the Dr. Sears Family Essentials product line to a wider audience, ultimately benefiting families nationwide," Dr. Sears Family Essentials CEO Tom Hicks said.