- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Boots' No7 Men skin care collection comes to Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
NEW YORK — Roger & Gallet, the maker of fine French fragrances and body care products, has debuted at Duane Reade's Look Boutique, the retailer's signature beauty department.
To celebrate the launch, Roger & Gallet handed out 6,000 roses over two days with special cards redeemable for a tote bag with any Roger & Gallet purchase of $20 or more at select locations.
Roger & Gallet has a history that dates back more than 200 years. Inspired by the original eau de cologne by Jean-Marie Farina, the creations of Roger & Gallet are derived from authentic expertise of distilling rare plants and essential oils.