- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu announces slowdown of price position overhaul as buyout speculation populates newswires
- Supervalu transitions EVP retail operations role to former Meijer executive
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu on Thursday announced that Matthew Rubel has unanimously been approved to continue as a member of the company’s board.
Rubel had previously resigned from the position of chairman, president and CEO of Collective Brands, and, consistent with Supervalu’s governance principles, submitted his offer of resignation as a member of the board.
On June 28, the grocer’s board of directors unanimously rejected his offer of resignation.