- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Campbell introduces new V8 juice drinks
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
WAYZATA, Minn. — R.W. Knudsen Family has rolled out new drinks that cut back on calories but not on flavor.
The beverage maker announced this week that its new light juices line, available in blueberry, cranberry and pomegranate varieties, is sweetened with zero-calorie sweetener Truvia. The drinks, R.W. Knudsen Family said, have 45% less calories than other superfruit blends.
What's more, the company said, its Recharge line of products now includes Recharge sports drink mixes, which also are naturally sweetened with Truvia. R.W. Knudsen Family said the sports drink mixes deliver essential electrolytes and optimal vitamins, without the added sugar.
The R.W. Knudsen Family light juices and Recharge lines now are available nationwide at Whole Foods and other natural food retailers for a suggested retail price of $3.49 and $3.99, respectively.