- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
LEESBURG, Va. — A coalition of more than 22,000 pharmacies around the country has appointed a new VP and chief privacy officer.
RxAlly announced Tuesday the appointment of Peter Duran to the position, in which he'll be responsible for the ensuring that the group's privacy practices comply with laws and regulations.
Duran previously worked for pharmacy benefit manager Medco Health Solutions for 15 years, where he helped build the company's privacy program.
"I share RxAlly's passion for improving patient outcomes and lowering costs and am excited to work with the leadership team and network pharmacies to advance the role of pharmacists nationwide," Duran said.