- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Medco: Poor adherence may cause lack of response to medication
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
LEESBURG, Va. — A coalition of more than 22,000 pharmacies around the country has appointed a new VP and chief privacy officer.
RxAlly announced Tuesday the appointment of Peter Duran to the position, in which he'll be responsible for the ensuring that the group's privacy practices comply with laws and regulations.
Duran previously worked for pharmacy benefit manager Medco Health Solutions for 15 years, where he helped build the company's privacy program.
"I share RxAlly's passion for improving patient outcomes and lowering costs and am excited to work with the leadership team and network pharmacies to advance the role of pharmacists nationwide," Duran said.