- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- New Health Reform Report website provides 'real facts, trusted analysis' about healthcare law
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
LEESBURG, Va. — An alliance of more than 22,000 pharmacies has added a new member to its leadership team.
RxAlly announced the appointment of Wayne Oliver as VP pharmacy advocacy and government relations, a role in which he will serve as a liaison between RxAlly and various levels of government.
Oliver has previously served as a consultant with politicians and other leaders and was previously VP at the Center for Health Transformation, an organization founded by former House of Representatives speaker Newt Gingrich, as well as the lead lobbyist and spokesman for the Georgia Pharmacy Association and managing editor of the Georgia Pharmacy Journal.