- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
LEESBURG, Va. — A group that claims a membership of more than 20,000 pharmacies nationwide has appointed a new member to its leadership team.
RxAlly announced that it had hired John Miall as national practice leader for integrated care initiatives. Miall will work with payers, government agencies and others on commercial, self-funded, Medicaid and Medicare programs through medication therapy management and other pharmacist-based care models.
"I am eager to get started in supporting [RxAlly's] mission of providing an unprecedented level of service to patients across the country that will ultimately improve health and lower costs for everyone," Miall said.
Miall previously worked for Miall Consulting, which provided counsel on prescription benefit programs to clients in the United States and Canada, previously working for the city government of Asheville, N.C.