- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- TIAS broadens Rx automation portfolio
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
RALEIGH, N.C. — A pharmacy automation equipment manufacturer has signed a deal with a company that makes pharmacy software.
RxMedic Systems and Health Business Systems announced Tuesday that they had signed a preferred business partner agreement. The deal will allow users of HBS' RxAxis pharmacy software system to connect with RxMedic's dispensing technology, including its ADS robot, the companies said, allowing pharmacies to be more accurate, productive and profitable.
"HBS works to provide our clients with the best options the industry has to offer," HBS implementation and sales director Martin Spellman said. "RxMedic's automated dispensing solutions offer our customers fast, accurate and unique dispensing technology, and we're looking forward to partnering with them."