- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Hertz enters van share partnership with Costco in the U.K.
- NACDS Retail Advisory Board turns to London for new market trends
- Braun selects actress Jessica Alba to be new beauty brand ambassador
- Researchers correlate increased heart risk to high-sodium medicines
SIKESTON, Mo. — A new line of medical identification bracelets has hit the market.
Sabona of London said that its medical ID bracelets combine style with functionality. The bracelets, which include men’s, women’s, and unisex versions, prominently display the Caduceus symbol on one of the bracelet links with a medical alert message of choice permanently engraved under that link. All three designs have a 1200 gauss magnet in every link and are available in small/medium (7-in.) and large/extra large (8 in.) sizes. Additionally, a free wallet card is included with each bracelet.
For more information, visit Sabona.com.