- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Hertz enters van share partnership with Costco in the U.K.
- NACDS Retail Advisory Board turns to London for new market trends
- Braun selects actress Jessica Alba to be new beauty brand ambassador
- Researchers correlate increased heart risk to high-sodium medicines
SIKESTON, Mo. — Sabona of London has expanded its line of jewelry to include a leather magnetic necklace.
The necklace features a braided leather cord, available in brown or black, and holds four 1200 -gauss magnets in polished stainless steel accents. In addition to the necklace, the company also is rolling out several new bracelets, including:
Imperial men's magnetic bracelet, featuring brushed and polished stainless steel;
Greek Key men's stainless magnetic bracelet, showcasing the seamless Greek Key design;
Lady Executive two-tone gem magnetic bracelet;
Lady Executive matte gem magnetic bracelet;
Antique horsehead crosses magnetic bracelet; and
Brushed copper magnetic wristband.
The leather magnetic necklace and bracelets will be available in spring 2012.