- Yiayia approved: Kraft puts Athenos at center stage
- Tribe Mediterranean Foods' hummus earns recognition from Cooking Light
- Tribe Mediterranean Foods launches new hummus flavors
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Sabra introduces salsa and tortilla Grab N Go packs
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Hummus brand Sabra is looking to boost its portfolio by introducing new snacks.
Sabra said it will be introducing a salsa line, which will include classic, southwestern style, home-style and chunky pico de gallo flavors; Greek yogurt veggie dips in roasted garlic, spinach and artichoke, sun dried tomato, and onion and fresh herbs varieties; and guacamole and new hummus flavors, including basil pesto and buffalo style blends.
The array of new products will be rolled out nationwide in the coming months.
"Consumers are broadening their food horizons and seeking a variety of fresh, healthy and authentic foods and snacks," Sabra chief marketing officer Ken Kunze said. "Sabra has been on trend with hummus and is now expanding into more vegetable-based snacks. What Sabra brings to the table is a fresh approach to some authentic favorites by tapping into the flavors of the world while delivering the same quality and superior taste that has become synonymous with the Sabra name. We are thrilled to give consumers an opportunity to discover new experiences of the world right at their table."