- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Plaintiffs in Medi-Cal reimbursement case request rehearing
- Provider groups file lawsuit to battle Medi-Cal reimbursement rate cuts
- California Senate committee tables PSE Rx-only bill
- Study: Smoking cessation can provide health, economic benefits to Calif., nation
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Fresh & Easy on Tuesday made its Sacramento, Calif., debut with the opening of two new stores in the region. The retailer plans to open five new stores in the Sacramento area this month.
The three additional stores set to open in the Sacramento area include:
Joiner Pkwy. and Sterling Pkwy.;
Elk Grove-Florin Rd. and Calvine Rd.; and
E. Natoma St. and Blue Ravine Rd.
“We are excited to officially open our doors in communities here in Sacramento and meet our new neighbors,” said Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason. “We look forward to Fresh & Easy becoming a solution for Sacramentans looking for easy meal ideas and a more affordable place to shop.”