- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Kimberly-Clark brand introduces new discreet pant to help bed-wetting kids build confidence
PHILADELPHIA — Kimberly-Clark has introduced a new colored sports wrap specifically created for children and teens.
Safeskin kids sports wrap is designed to secure bandages and splints, as well as cushion or support wounds. The self-adhesive, water-resistant, latex-free and reusable wrap is available in blue, red, green and yellow.
"More than 3.5 million kids under age 14 receive medical treatment for sports-related injuries each year, with strains and sprains being among the most common complaints," said Jamie Britton, marketing leader for the Kimberly-Clark home professional business. "When this happens, we think kids should have superior support to get back in the game, as well as the opportunity for self-expression. They shouldn't have to wear the same dull sports wraps as adults."
Safeskin kids sports wrap currently is available at Walmart for a suggested retail price of $3.94, with expanded distribution expected in early 2012.