- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- Many Americans still haven't received their flu shot
- Baxter on verge of revolutionizing flu shot life cycle
PLEASANTON, Calif. — Safeway is helping customers prepare for the flu season by offering a new deal for those that get inoculated at its pharmacies.
Customers that get their flu vaccine at Safeway will be awarded 10% off their next grocery purchase, according to the retailer's official blog.
Many retailers across the country have rolled out their flu vaccine programs this season. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends flu shots for everyone ages 6 months and older.