- Safeway declares quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share
- Safeway names new Eastern Division president
- Safeway 1-of-15 employers receiving the 2013 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award
- In wake of Sobeys' deal, Safeway reports 1.2% quarterly increase in same-store sales
- Safeway awarded Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award
PLEASANTON, Calif. — Safeway on Tuesday announced that its board of directors approved an increase to its regular quarterly cash dividend from $0.175 per share to $0.20 per share, reflecting a 14% increase.
The board also declared a cash dividend of $0.20 per share payable on July 11, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 20, 2013.