- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. — Generic drug maker Sagent Pharmaceuticals has appointed James Hussey as its president, the company said.
Sagent said the board of directors' appointment of Hussey, 53, would be effective Monday. Hussey will be responsible for the company's commercial operations, including development, regulatory affairs, supply chain activities, sales, marketing and human resources.
"We are delighted to have Jim join the organization as our president," Sagent CEO and chairman Jeffrey Yordon said. "Given the growth trajectory we have experienced and our projected performance going forward, we want to provide seasoned leadership to our commercial operations while I continue to drive strategic development, develop partner relationships and investigate vertical integration."