- Costco increases dividend, announces share buyback
- Revlon announces regular dividend on its Series A Preferred Stock
- Safeway hoping to raise as much as $220 million through Blackhawk IPO
- Fred's announces increases in cash dividend, share repurchase program
- GNC underwriters exercise option to purchase additional shares
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. — Sagent Pharmaceuticals has increased the number of shares it’s issuing in its initial public offering on the Nasdaq, the drug maker said Wednesday.
Originally planning to offer 5 million shares, the company has increased that number to 5.75 million shares at $16 per share.
The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 862,500 shares at the IPO price. The offering is expected to close next Tuesday.