- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Pinnacle Foods Inc. to acquire Wish-Bone salad dressings
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Wish-Bone is introducing four new salad dressing flavors.
In an effort to promote eating healthy this year, Wish-Bone said its new Greek vinaigrette, Bruschetta Italian, Superfruit Berry vinaigrette and Mediterranean Italian dressings are sure to make every salad tasty.
The new Wish-Bone dressings come in a 16-oz. size — Greek vinaigrette also is available in an 8-oz. size — and will hit store shelves nationwide this month. Each flavor will carry a suggested retail price of $2.89.