- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G: Pantene athletes prove 'Healthy is the New Beautiful' at 2012 Olympic Games
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
- P&G's Steele to retire, business units to be consolidated
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
WINCHESTER, Va. — Oasis Brands said that its bath tissue brand is continuing its sales momentum.
Oasis said that while its Paseo bath tissue currently is available in select markets, it is one of the fastest-growing brands in the United States over the past six months, according to Nielsen sales data.
Additional sales figures, according to the company, included:
Paseo is the fastest-growing brand in the United States, with dollar sales having grown by 210% in the last 24 weeks, versus a year ago;
For retailers that carry Paseo, dry bath tissue category dollar sales are up 0.6%, and unit sales are up 3.6%; and
Given the expected source of Paseo's gains, Paseo's introduction at a new retailer could increase category profits by 2.4%.