- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
NEW YORK — Hair care brand Sally Hershberger is launching at CVS stores in September two new kits to help beauty mavens go glam this holiday season.
Hitting CVS locations nationwide are the Instant Volume kit and the Glam Waves kit. The kits are priced at $19.99 each. The Instant Volume kit includes Sally Hershberger’s Plump Up Collagen Thickening Mist, Supreme Lift Root Spray and three Go Big rollers. The Glam Waves kit includes Sally Hershberger’s Glam Waves Texture Spray, Glam Waves Style Shaper and four Glam Waves clips.