- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
NEW YORK — Sally Hershberger Professional Hair Care has announced the launch of two new products: Plump Up and Major Body.
Plump Up is a heat-activated thickening mist for fuller style. The daily restorative thickening mist promises to provide hair with fullness and nourishment. According to the company, the formula improves the texture and condition of the hair the more you use it and is light enough to be layered with other products without leaving a heavy residue. The suggested retail price for Plump Up is $12.50, and it is available at Ulta locations nationwide, as well as Duane Reade and Ricky's NYC locations.
Major Body is a dry volumizing hairspray with patented touch-activated technology that allows you to control, build and shape full-bodied style with your fingertips, the manufacturer stated. The water-free, quick-dry formula leaves hair flexible, without the crunchy texture, added weight or residue. The SRP is $12.50, and the product is available at Ulta locations nationwide and at Duane Reade.