- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G offers products to preserve aging hair
- P&G: Pantene athletes prove 'Healthy is the New Beautiful' at 2012 Olympic Games
- Pantene introduces sustainable packaging for Nature Fusion products
- P&G features hair, grooming services at NACDS Annual
TORONTO — Salon Selectives, a division of CLT International, has acquired the trademark rights for Daily Defense hair care products.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"We are extremely excited about the addition of this popular brand to our portfolio of personal and hair care products," Salon Selectives principal Jack Wilkinson said. "The addition of Daily Defense provides us with two world-class brands that we can offer at affordable prices to value-conscious women around the world."
New Windsor Brands was the previous gatekeeper of the brand, acquiring the brand from Procter & Gamble in 2009.