- Maite Perroni confesses with Pantene and calls for fans’ hair confessions
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Kmart offers savings on gas for P&G product purchases
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- P&G appoints Barron Witherspoon as VP, industry affairs
TORONTO — Salon Selectives, a division of CLT International, has acquired the trademark rights for Daily Defense hair care products.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"We are extremely excited about the addition of this popular brand to our portfolio of personal and hair care products," Salon Selectives principal Jack Wilkinson said. "The addition of Daily Defense provides us with two world-class brands that we can offer at affordable prices to value-conscious women around the world."
New Windsor Brands was the previous gatekeeper of the brand, acquiring the brand from Procter & Gamble in 2009.