- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Obama issues executive order to address drug shortages
- Kinray’s Stewart Rahr has a vision for America... Is it good for your business?
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
HONOLULU — Hisamitsu America earlier this week announced the release of two videos featuring an Obama look-alike applying Salonpas to ease the aches and pains of a “presidential magnitude.”
Hisamitsu noted it may be the first pharma company to use a parody of President Obama in its advertising, a controversial factor that should help generate a buzz around the videos.
The first two videos of the “Fauxbama” series are available at YouTube.com/MrSalonpas. The other two videos will be available in the coming weeks.