- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama calls for fuel efficiency from best-in-class Safeway DC
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
HONOLULU — Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical on Monday introduced the latest episode of its FauxObama online ad campaign promoting the company’s Salonpas pain patch products.
Featuring Obama look-alike Sid Milburn, the parody identifies Obama’s leading domestic policy initiative — healing America’s aches and pains through Salonpas.
The video can be seen here.