- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Benzinga: Former CVS Caremark chairman says employer mandate delay only adds confusion to marketplace
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
HONOLULU — Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical on Monday introduced the latest episode of its FauxObama online ad campaign promoting the company’s Salonpas pain patch products.
Featuring Obama look-alike Sid Milburn, the parody identifies Obama’s leading domestic policy initiative — healing America’s aches and pains through Salonpas.
The video can be seen here.