- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Rite Aid appoints pharmacy division executive as group VP managed care
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
SEATTLE — The Salvation Army's Northwest division has appointed an executive of Bartell Drugs to its advisory board, Bartell's said Thursday.
The regional drug store chain announced the appointment of VP marketing Theron Andrews, saying it continued a "long-standing relationship" between Bartell's and the charity organization, which includes the annual "Toy 'N' Joy" drive for disadvantaged children during the holiday season.
"Theron's heart for service and extensive marketing experience makes him a great fit for our advisory board," Salvation Army Northwest division major Preston Rider said.