- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. — Sambazon has added an organic acai with orange juice drink to its lineup.
One serving of organic acai with orange juice provides consumers with 150% of the daily value of vitamin C and contains no added sugar, while delivering powerful antioxidants, healthy omegas and vibrant flavor in every sip, the company said.
The new Sambazon beverage is available in 10.5-oz. and 32-oz. bottles for a suggested retail price of $2.99 and $7.99, respectively. Sambazon products are sold at select grocers and Whole Foods nationwide.