- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
- Sam's Club partners with author Heidi Murkoff's brand to market baby products
- Sam's Club offers free New Year's resolution health screenings
- Sensa Products introduces weight-loss program through Sam's Club
- GNC private-label products arrive at Sam's Club
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — One week after Sam's Club launched its three private-label brands, the company has delivered its Simply Right Baby Care brand, which will be part of its overall Simply Right health-and-wellness brand.
As previously reported, the Simply Right Baby Care line will include premium diapers, premium wipes and infant formula.
"We know baby care products like diapers, wipes and formula can be a sizable expense for parents and families," Sam's Club health-and-wellness SVP Jill Turner-Mitchael said. "With the introduction of the Simply Right Baby Care line, Sam's Club provides high quality products you and your baby can trust at an extraordinary value."
To educate consumers on its new baby care line, Sam's Club is hosting a Twitter chat on Sept. 28. Those interested in learning more about the line can join the discussion using the hashtag #SimpleSavings. In addition, three #SimpleSavings tweeters will be randomly selected to win a 1-3-5 Simply Right Baby Care product pack, including:
67.6-oz. bottle of Simply Right hand sanitizer;
3 boxes of Simply Right wipes (2,430-count total);
5 boxes of Simply Right diapers (1,000-count total in sizes 3, 4 or 5); and
A 1-year Sam's Club membership (current members would win a 1-year Plus upgrade).