- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Sam's Club offers free passes to military personnel, families
- Sam's Club to provide early flu shots, nine immunizations year round
- PopShoppe gourmet popcorn debuts in regional Sam's Club locations
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — This weekend, Sam's Club is offering free allergy health screenings in select locations across the country.
Sam's Club said that its allergy tests, which are valued at $500, will screen participants for allergies to house and dust mites, cats, timothy grass, Bermuda grass, mountain cedar, short ragweed, alternaria (mold), milk, egg whites and wheat.
Additionally, all participants will receive MyAllergyPlan, a personalized plan that will provide educational information on the offending allergens, as well as consumer care organizations that relate to specific allergies. The tests will be held March 12 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Each month, Sam's Club offers free monthly health screenings, including diabetes, digestive health and summer wellness/sun care.
"At Sam's Club, we are proud to offer our members the opportunity to take control of their health with free monthly health screenings and great, quality products at amazing prices," said Jill Turner-Mitchael, Sam's Club health-and-wellness SVP. "This month we hope all our members will take advantage of the chance to get tested for allergies."
For more information, times and locations of health screenings of participating Sam's Club locations, members can visit SamsClub.com/HealthyLiving.