- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Sam's Club names new VP health care
- Sam's Club to host free allergy and health screenings
- Sam's Club offers free passes to military personnel, families
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Sam's Club will host free health screenings for men's health next month, the club retailer said.
Sam's Club said it would offer free screenings at all of its 565 stores with pharmacies on June 8 for Men's Health Month. The screenings include screenings for prostate cancer, as well as thyroid tests for women, blood pressure tests, body mass index and vision tests.
"It is important for men to actively monitor their health and understand the unique issues they can face," Sam's Club SVP Health and Wellness Jill Turner-Mitchael said. "Sam's Club hosts preventive screenings to offer a free and easy way for men to receive an annual [prostate-specific antigen] test, for families to offer the gift of health for dad this Father's Day and to help our customers understand how preventive care can save lives."