- Sensa Products introduces weight-loss program through Sam's Club
- Davis named Walmart's global consumer insights chief
- Sam's Club offers free women's health screenings
- Sam's Club offers free New Year's resolution health screenings
- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
LUBBOCK, Texas — Sam's Club is expanding its presence in western Texas with the opening of a newly relocated store.
The new club, located in Lubbock, Texas, measures approximately 136,000 sq. ft. — about one-third larger than the previous Sam's Club location — and has a more convenient location for the public due to easier vehicular access in and out of the club and ample parking. The new club will open April 19.
"Historically the local Sam's Club location draws members from a 100-mile radius surrounding Lubbock," club manager Kevin Judge said. "When members drive from New Mexico for day trips or to visit the many colleges and medical centers in the city, Sam's Club wants to be a convenient retail destination for savings made simple. This new location gives us that added benefit."