- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sam's Club names new VP health care
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
Positioned directly opposite the pharmacy counter, Sam's Club has placed children's supplementation center stage with this pallet display of Bayer HealthCare's licensed Flintstone gummy vitamins. And as an extra "Yabba-dabba-doo!" for parents, Sam's Club makes mention of the fact that supplemented nutrition is only 7 cents per day.