- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Samuel Adams debuts Rebel IPA
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
BOSTON — Samuel Adams is expanding its beer lineup with new Revolutionary Rye.
An American-style rye ale, the new beer is a deep, reddish-hued ale, brewed with both rye and roasted malt for a spicy character, the company said.
Samuel Adams Revolutionary Rye now is available as part of the new Samuel Adams American Originals variety pack for a suggested retail price of $13.99 to $15.99 per 12-pack.