- Jack Link’s acquisiton of Unilever's meat snack business now complete
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Report: Meijer looks to expand in Wisconsin
- Hamacher Resource Group to hold workshop again in March
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
PLYMOUTH, Wis. Healthy snacking is simple with Sargento fridge packs, the cheese brand's newest product.
Sargento fridge packs are stand-up packs of individually wrapped cheese snacks, making them visible, organized and easily accessible in the fridge.
Sargento fridge packs contain the same never-processed natural cheese found in all Sargento products and are available in three popular varieties: string cheese, light string cheese and colby jack cheese. They can be found in the refrigerated cheese section of major grocery retailers in the Southeast for a suggested retail price of $6.99 for 18 snacks.