- AbbVie starts phase-3 trial of drug for aggressive form of breast cancer
- Sam's Club promotes breast cancer awareness
- Hygenic/Performance Health generates $18,000 for Pink-Link Breast Cancer Support Network
- FDA approves Genentech's Perjeta for early-stage breast cancer
- Study finds vitamin D boosts breast cancer survival
PLYMOUTH, Wis. — Sartori has introduced a limited-edition cheese.
New peppermint BellaVitano cheese is a unique artisan cheese that combines BellaVitano Gold with crushed peppermint candy, giving the cheese both a sweetness and bright pink hue to the creamy, crumbly texture. As part of the launch, a portion of all the proceeds of this product will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in support of breast cancer awareness, Sartori said.
"Our cheesemakers crafted this fun, delicious cheese with the intention of using it to help raise money for breast cancer awareness," Sartori's third-generation company leader Jim Sartori said. "We couldn't have found a better partner than the National Breast Cancer Foundation, an outstanding organization dedicated to creating awareness and saving lives through early detection. We are amazed at how many retail partners have come forward to help bring this whole program to life. It's great to see so many doing so much for a great cause."