- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Save Mart Supermarkets names VP of FoodMaxx
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Flu continues to rage across West, Southwest United States
MODESTO, Calif. — Save Mart and Lucky California stores in Roseville, Carmichael, Modesto, Madera and Riverbank will host the Degree Simulator or 5-Hour Energy race cars this week, the discount retailer announced Tuesday.
In addition, Save Mart will offer its NASCAR fans two-pack tickets for the Toyota/Save Mart 350 through both its Lucky and Save Mart banners up to and including race day on June 24. The tickets, $99, are good for two reserved seat tickets at the Save Mart Ticket Booth at the top of the Turn 9 Terrace seating area. The seats also are located in the Turn 9 Terrace. Two reserved seats normally cost $170.
The Toyota/Save Mart 350 is a 350-km NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event located in Sonoma, Calif. being held June 22 through June 24.